6.6.11

The Final Project

As we approach the end of the school year, there remain many things, to which we must attend. 

Ultimately, we have our fun-ruining final exams during the last week of school. The Gifted and Talented II  final is going to be project-based. We have been assigned to choose any word throughout the English lexicon, and then to parse that word through abstract, methodical  thought. The word that I have chosen is a word that relates unquestionably with the natural and intellectual worlds surrounding us: that word is "reality."

Throughout the completion of this project, I have decided to parse my word into eight different constituents:

·         Psychology
·         Logic
·         Theology
·         Art
·         Philosophy
·         Illusion
·         Idealism
·         Mind

I hope to use these elements, in order to compose a reasonable, abstract picture of reality. I will then use this picture to describe reality's apparent relevance to me, to society, and to the physical Earth surrounding me.

1 comment: