15.6.11

On the Sensual and Abstract Compositions of Reality

As I approach the completion of my Gifted and Talented II Final, I have been given the chance to discover a plethora of philosophical and abstract topics regarding the fundamental concepts of reality. Overall, my job was to expand on each of these topics, and to connect each topic to me (as an individual), to society, and to our Blue Planet.

Conventionally, reality is divided into seven different, perceptible constituents: sight, taste, smell, touch, hearing, thought, and sense (the ability to connect on social and emotional levels with other people). Each of these senses can be easily applied and are the most conventional forms of the definition for "reality."

In an abstract manner, I decided to divide reality into the parts which I deemed as elements of an intelligent reality. Conceptually, reality is made up and can consist of psychology, philosophy, logic, theology, artistic expression (art), and mind (the mind of the individual and the mind of society). These components contribute to the larger picture of a societal reality and to the individualistic paintings of smaller, perceived actualities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment